Partner with us
Let’s build and integrate powerful offline experiences for your customers together.
Luminix was founded in 2011 with one question in mind. How can we solve the single major pain point experienced by the users of cloud business services – the dependency of the cloud on network connectivity? The answer was obvious enough: a mobile and offline client that can be brought along anywhere, including to remote areas of New Zealand, small farms in Asia and at natural gas wells in the Appalachian Basin.
Whether you’re a small business or a large enterprise, Luminix technology allows you to manage your opportunities on the field, visit reports in transport, fill out surveys and take orders while onsite with customers.
As a Luminix Partner, you will have access to sales and marketing resources as well as the technical support you need to succeed and solve your customers’ communications challenges.
Leading companies rely on Luminix
Let’s build powerful offline experiences for your customers
As a Solution Partner, you will have access to resources which may include :
Sales & Marketing Support
We’re just as interested as you are in growing your visibility and driving leads to your business. We extend the reach of your business through activities such as :
- Features in demand-generation campaigns
- Luminix support for press releases, blogs and other online content
- Partner story on Luminix website
- Use of the Luminix Partner logo
- Invite to talk at our roadshows and other events
- Additional co-marketing activities
We understand that working as a team is critical to your business. Our team is here to help you fine tune your project and equip you to meet your customers’ needs :
- standard Luminix support
- discounts on support plans
- virtual office hours with Luminix staff
- access to private betas/early access to new solutions
- training for your support team
Partner Program Requirements
|Qualified Salesforce Partner|
|Signed Partner Agreement|
|Minimum Billing Requirements||-|
|Salesforce Customer References||1||3|